If you or someone you know needs help regarding rape crisis or sexual assault, call our Rape Crisis Hotline 208.345.7273. Línea directa de Crisis de Violación
Advocates are trained to provide support and guidance in regards to:
- Confidential crisis intervention and support for victims of sexual assault
- Information and education in regards to your options for medical care and reporting
- Education and advocacy during the legal process of reporting the crime
- Safety planning
- Encouragement and support while recovering from sexual assault
- Referrals for counseling, court advocacy and other services
- Information and support for family and friends
For confidential online support, please visit this national organization’s site: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
To find out how RAINN suggests you help a friend or family member who has been sexually assaulted click here.
Click here for more information about Sexual Assault.