A WCA Ambassador connects the wider community to the WCA mission through the engagement of new supporters. This is achieved through community education about WCA services and resources, monthly Ambassador shelter projects, social networking and serving during our Healing Begins with Hope outreach and fundraising event. As a core group of WCA supporters, Ambassadors serve as some of the most passionate WCA volunteers, committing time here at the WCA and in the community.
To join our WCA Ambassador team, all we ask is that you have a passion for our mission of safety, healing and freedom from domestic abuse and sexual assault and recognize the importance of our services and the impact they make in serving and healing lives.
- Connect with us at [email protected] or 208. 343.3688 ext 0278 to learn more about this opportunity.
- Attend our WCA Mission Tour and learn about our mission of safety, healing and freedom from domestic abuse and sexual assault through client experiences and stories. For more info about our upcoming virtual tour dates and how to sign up, click here.
- Attend a WCA Ambassador Interest Orientation, sign up here.
For current or potential WCA Ambassadors:
- Ambassador Orientation/Interest Sign Up
- February 9th at 2:00 p.m. & Feb. 12th at noon
- WCA Mission Tour Sign Up
- WCA External Fundraisers
- WCA In-Kind & Donation Drive Information
If you are interested in volunteering with the WCA in a different way, check out our volunteer page here.