Join WCA CEO, Bea Black for a one-hour virtual information session, hear about WCA services and learn how you can get involved and support the important work of the organization and what you can do to support those in our community affected by the trauma of domestic abuse and sexual assault.
Thursday, April 8: Noon – 1 p.m.
- Meet Bea Black, the Executive Director of the Women’s and Children’s Alliance
- Learn more about the critical community issues of domestic abuse and sexual assault
- Learn about the services we provide to women, men, and children victimized by domestic abuse and sexual assault
- Ask questions about the way that COVID-19 has increased the prevalence of domestic violence in our community
- Hear how we’ve adjusted to provide our services to our clients safely during the pandemic
Contact email@example.com for more information or questions.