Welcome to the “Do One Thing” for January!
Sign up for Meridian Library Tabling!
For the months of January and February, sign up to table at the Meridian Library. Click here for the sign-up sheet. Only one volunteer is needed per week!
We would love to host an In Her Shoes training for Outreach Volunteers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you would be interested in attending!
Attend a Virtual Educational Presentation:
Talk To Your Teen
February 3: noon-1 p.m.
March 3: noon-1 p.m.
Break The Cycle
February 9: noon-1 p.m.
March 9: noon-1 p.m.
Never Your Fault
January 19: noon-1 p.m.
February 16: noon-1 p.m.
Ongoing Outreach Opportunities
- Repost, retweet, and share WCA content online. It is important that individuals know they are not alone and that the WCA’s doors are open.
- Print out posters that can be used to reach those affected by domestic abuse or sexual assault here. These can be hung in bathroom stalls, dorms or anywhere in our community that has given permission.
- Challenge yourself to give away five shoe cards this month! If you would like shoe cards mailed to you, contact email@example.com.
- We are available to do virtual “Break the Cycle” presentations. These presentations go over red flags, the cycle of violence, and resources. Contact us if there is a group or organization you know of that would benefit!
- Share our virtual presentation Zoom links with your community and encourage others to attend!
- “Take-out” outreach kits are available for any event that could use WCA resources. These kits are made so that materials do not need to be returned to the WCA which minimizes contact. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request one!
Back to Blog >>