In order to keep you, our staff, and our clients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve created a virtual tour so that you can learn about the WCA from the safety of your own home. Be our guest at If These Walls Could Talk, an inspiring hour long tour, held via Zoom.
- Meet some of the WCA staff
- Learn more about the critical community issues of domestic abuse and sexual assault
- Learn about the services we provide to women, men, and children victimized by domestic abuse and sexual assault
- Hear about the ways to get involved with the WCA
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Laura or Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: 01/27/2021 (Wed.)
- Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm MST
- Location: Zoom (details to follow)
Register Online Here